Wednesday 30 January 2008

Video Two

The second music video I have chosen is ' Crazy ' by JoJo and K-Ci. This track is from the film 'Save the Last Dance'.

The lyrics to this song are;

I don't know why, what I'm doing what I'm doing)See, baby I, apologize For all the things thatI've done that I've done See I've known that I'vebeen a fool for far too long And baby you didn'thave, to go and run away, just come back to papaPlease baby, baby won't you stay If you reallylove me then why are you leaving me

I can't think, think about this crazy day I losesleep just to daydream about you baby I'mgoing crazy, crazy, crazy, just thinking about youlately (crazy baby) I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy,just thinking about you baby (I don't know what todo) I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, thinkingabout you lately (crazy, crazy, crazy) I'm goingcrazy, crazy, (crazy, crazy) when I can touch youCrazy, crazy (I'm going crazy) when I can hold youCrazy, crazy, (I'm going crazy) when I can see youagain (Said I'm going crazy)(Said I'm going crazy)

I've finally realized, thatgirl you are my true love And I had a lot of timeto think, and you're all seem to keep thinking, Tokeep thinking of, yeah And now I know I need youeach and every day I can't live without you, sodon't run away Baby you say that you love me, sowhy'd you leave me, why (why, why, why, why)

I can't think, think about this crazy day I losesleep just to daydream about you baby (I'm goingcrazy) I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy, just tothinking about you lately (just to think) I'm goingcrazy, crazy, crazy, just to thinking about youbaby (I'm going crazy, I'm going crazy) I'm goingcrazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, thinking about youlately I'm going crazy, crazy, (crazy, crazy) butI can't touch you (I'm going crazy) Crazy, crazy(crazy, crazy), when I can hold you Crazy, crazy,when I can see again (if I can see you, if I cansee you if I can see you, if I can see you) If Ican see you, if I can see you again Then I wouldgo, if I could see you again I'd go crazy

No comments: